Our tent sites are very sheltered within our tree clad grounds.
Campervans and motor homes are welcome and we have a dump station on site. If you have a large bus or other vehicle we can cater for you as well.
Our sites are for one caravan and awning (or tent) and one vehicle. Additional vehicles or boats by arrangement.
ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: Caravans and campervans requiring power must have a current Electrical Warrant of Fitness. Each caravan or campervan must have a current EWOF and RCD fitted. Tents requiring power must have an approved Isolating Transformer or Residual Current Device (RCD) with the Blue round 3 pin plug
- In off peak times refunds of deposits will be given up to 7 days prior to day of arrival LESS a 10% handling fee or minimum of $10.00.
- No refunds given for early departure.
- Balance of account payable on arrival.
- During peak times refunds given at the discretion of management.
- Damages and extra cleaning will be charged back to the guest.
GW Cockburn & SA Newell Partnership.